MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Responsive MyBB Theme 1.8.27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am making a Mobile-friendly Responsive theme of the default MyBB theme. It's almost 98% completed.

live site :- 

https://mybb.epizy.com/

now it's totally responsive
You're still using a <table> design, that makes this theme NOT fully responsive.

Also I would not suggest to use identical items multiple times with a simple show-hide mechanism on different resolutions.
This will
- blow up the code
- increase traffic unneccessarily.
- make maintenance more difficult

For this standard defult theme the alternate header menu is much too multimedial and refined, hehe.

Hope you appreciate my criticisms like I appreciate your good job though Smile

[ETS]
i am not so familiar with css 😌 , I just thought i should try to make a responsive theme and i made it with tired and failed game 😂. But will try to improve it . Thank You ExiTuS for your valuable suggestion.
(2021-07-15, 07:32 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]I making a Mobile-friendly Responsive theme of the default MyBB theme. It's almost 98% completed.

live site :- 

https://storyworlds.in

now it's totally responsive

Very good… thank you…. Please continue with development….

Test the live … v Cool
A light touch applied to the default theme. Nice work, PARADOXP.
(2021-07-15, 04:48 PM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]Very good… thank you…. Please continue with development….

Test the live … v Cool

Thank you for liking it , I will look forward on it ,

(2021-07-16, 09:18 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]A light touch applied to the default theme. Nice work, PARADOXP.

Thanks to you that you helped me so much to making this theme. I will never forget your kindness.
Fixed some errors.
added some new features.
major thing i have added that day-night mode 😀
I think the mobile version looks better than the desktop. I would suggest making the whole theme like the mobile version. Nice work!
Hello guys , i want to publish this skin on Extend section , need anyone's help on it. Recently i lost my PC . i am in my phone now.
looking good, keep yup the good work mate. lost pc? you mean your pc is dead or someone rob you Toungue
Pages: 1 2