MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is the theme mybb.com uses available to the public?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The theme currently on mybb.com is a lot nicer than the default theme. I thought Mybb would issue this theme in their latest version 1.8.27 but no luck.

The mybb forum should be running what users get by default when they download. Doesn't make sense to sell mybb with this nice theme then when new users download they get some design that looks like its 10 years old. 

Is there anywhere to download the current mybb.com theme?
(2021-07-20, 02:58 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]The theme currently on mybb.com is a lot nicer than the default theme.

I agree with you but i think it is not it is not publicly downloadable...any updates?
(2021-07-22, 10:01 AM)hardyian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-20, 02:58 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]The theme currently on mybb.com is a lot nicer than the default theme.

I agree with you but i think it is not it is not publicly downloadable...any updates?

From what I can tell it's not available to download. It would be nice to get an update. This seems like an easy thing to provide to the community imo.