MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What Is This Plagin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please Help Me Guys[Image: shot-210723-091607.png]
This is MyBB's own unique plugin , it's not a public plugin. If you need ditto this type of plugin then vist this :- https://community.mybb.com/thread-189928.html

and contact Mostafa.Shiraali
That is a custom unique mybb plugin for this site, but already there are many plugins that can be used for that purpose like mydownloads, or some FREE items aswell like shop items, the last time i can not saw it when i search for it for some user who had asked the same as you, but yeah for sure it exist and is like shop mybb plugin or so...

But there are plugins that you can customize it and if you need unique or custom one at your owns you need someone who develops it for you, but i always sugest to go with users sho achieve items into extends, reasons are tons like multiple users who have not plugins and sell items always have security risks and i have saw it many times from many authors who have not free plugins, and many of them once they make it public wow surprise a risk was founded by the team many times.... So take care about that due it is complicated to put on risk a forum for only one unsecure mod... But it is at your owns on the end just imho
?

what problem here?
i can download the "Simple Audio Video Embeder" here.
thread creator post does not make any sense actually. help in which matter? cannot download? plugin does not work or something? again his thread title indicating he is confused what does this plugin do.
OP just asked if the "extend" part of mybb.com is a plugin and where he can download it.
Answer is that mods.php is a private dev from mybb.com and it's not available for download.