MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpFreeChat plugin v.1.9-beta(A) RELEASED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
judel Wrote:Your root is /home/birdsva/public_html/PHPFREECHAT

Be sure to replace PHPFREECHAT with the name of the directory where you have the chat script installed.
Errrr........ still no go. Shouldn't the root be the root of MYBB? I put it in the same dir as MYBB.
If that's where you put it, yes...you did include the beginning slash (/) right? You need to adjust the directory after /public_html/ so the plugin can find your chat script. You might still have errors after this, if you're using the most recent version of the chat, as stated in previous posts. If you want this plugin to work, you must use the version .1.9 of the chat. they changed too much in later versions for it to work.
judel Wrote:If that's where you put it, yes...you did include the beginning slash (/) right? You need to adjust the directory after /public_html/ so the plugin can find your chat script. You might still have errors after this, if you're using the most recent version of the chat, as stated in previous posts. If you want this plugin to work, you must use the version .1.9 of the chat. they changed too much in later versions for it to work.
I've got the slash in the front and none in the end. Location is correct. It just isn't going to work for some reason. I've got the latest version. I've given up on this one and gone another direction. It's working so thanks for the help on this one. I'll keep watching for a solution or update.
I think you need the trailing slash as well, but if you're using the latest version, it won't work anyway. Good that you found an alternate chat. That's what I did. Toungue
Hi
I installed everything correctly, but now i get this error masage:
Quote:Error: undefined or obsolete parameter 'max_refresh_delay', please correct or remove this parameter
Error: undefined or obsolete parameter 'width', please correct or remove this parameter
I can't find a way to correrct this error.
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3