MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member.php Page getting removed automatically
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys!
I am facing a wierd issue.My member.php page was deleted automatically from file manager and all the templates of member.php file was showing 404 including member.php.But When I tried to create a new member.php page and uploaded it through ftp it again got deleted automatically.Now I went to my c-panel and again tried creating a new page and when I entered the code of member.php from github repo and saved it, Then page again got deleted.
Now at this point I created a test.php and enter the hello world code and saved that and it was perfectly working but when I enter the member.php code in the same file and saved it the page got deleted again.
I didn't had any idea what's actually creating issue.Can anyone Please help me out of this and would lemme know of some possible reasons for the error?
Thanks in advance.
Who is your host? You'd need to contact them, they may have something set up that removes files for some reason.
Hey,
Thanks for the response.But it's only deleting member.php file and no other files.Even I tried making different files but still its only deleting member.php file.If I write the code of member.php file in test.php then it deletes the test.php as well.I guess it's weird.
Can you help me a bit more with info?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,
That was a symlink issue and I have resolved it.Thanks for the help and response.