MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could somone help me, i installed arcade and all seems ok but at the top of my links, i have two "Games Sections" links and when i click either of them i receive this...

Quote:AlterChatter!
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
and when i go to the link in admin CP i get the same comment.

also when i just went into a forum there and i receive this error on the top of each forum
Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/languages/english/global.lang.php:1) in /home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1118

also when i enter a forum i receive a short delay where the page goes blank and get a code like !>> (upsidedown questionmark)
Confused do you know how to get rid of this?
I get the same problem and in admin cp i get this

MyBB Error
Access Denied
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

please help!
Sad i am getting it for the Download mod as well Sad
please someone help us!
ive found out to sort it out now

ok go to manage user groups and make 1 exactly the same as the administrator and save it will be saved under custom groups, dont delete any other groups and dont add anymore, and when your setting permissions for the new group give the permissions to the games to yes thats all you need to do.

my problem now is how do you add games with gamedata.
With the downloads section, you need to rebuild your admin permissions.

To do so, login to your admin cp and go to the Admin Permissions section. Click edit for each administrator and ensure that the correct permissions are set for the plugin, then click Update Permissions, even if you don't change any permissions. This will rebuild your admin permissions and access should be granted to the download section admin area.
ok re-installed it - now i get this error Sad

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alterna/public_html/forum/global.php:1) in /home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1118
Open your global.php file and delete anything before the opening <?php tag. This includes removing any blank space before the tag.
ok, finally got arcade and download permissions sorted - thanks Big Grin

but i cant seem to get a link at the top of my forum - its not got games section there anymore
can someone tell me what to add into the header
thanks x
ok, got the game section working and finally worked out the link and i played a game on it but as soon as i went to click on it again i got this...

Quote:/home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/languages//games.lang.php does not exist
Does anyone know how to fix this? it was working fine two minutes ago
lola Wrote:ok, got the game section working and finally worked out the link and i played a game on it but as soon as i went to click on it again i got this...

Quote:/home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/languages//games.lang.php does not exist
Does anyone know how to fix this? it was working fine two minutes ago

theres your problem

/home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/languages//games.lang.php
/languages//games.lang.php

should be

/languages/games.lang.php
Pages: 1 2