MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting Frequent SQL errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya Guys!
So my site was all working fine till evening and then suddenly it started throwing SQL errors.Then I went for error logs and got the Live cryptocurrency plugin is causing issues.I went to admin panel but can't access it due to SQL error again and again.After some attempts I got logged in and then went for configurations > plugins but every time I went there it throw SQL error.So I can't remove it from there and Then I went for my control panel file Manager and deleted all the files of live cryptocurrency plugin.Even After it throwed some errors.Now I can access plugins page but it loads up slowly now and even the site is working bit slow and throwing SQL error once in a while and I don't know the exact reason.
Can anyone will guide me through it?
Looking forward to hear from you Guys!

Warm Regrads,
Venom
In order to provide the best help possible, we need to know what it says the SQL Error is. Your error log may contain that information. If it doesn't, the next time it has an error, please screenshot it.
Hey!! thanks for the response.
There is nothing in the error logs.
But the site is throwing error like this -:
[Image: sLszRlt.png]

What could be the possible reasons for this??
You need to contact your host to resolve this. This usually happens on cheap shared hosting which is oversold so too many websites are hosted on one server and too many people are trying to connect to it.
Hey thanks for the response.
Actually the issue was due to emergency network maintainance on server.
Now everything is working fine.