MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide latest thread in a forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, is there a way to hide the latest single thread in a forum, perhaps using CSS or something?
2 hours, 140 lines of code, 1 custom plugin, and solved. Here is the thing, I want to hide the latest thread, to use another custom plugin to redesign the latest thread layout, this is so far beyond forum design that, well, like I said 2 hours, 140 lines of code and a custom plugin, and solved.
Demo?
(2021-08-07, 04:44 PM)Ricsca Wrote: [ -> ]Demo?

This is the end result, I just need to add some details.

[Image: bb.png]
(2021-08-07, 03:55 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]2 hours, 140 lines of code, 1 custom plugin, and solved. Here is the thing, I want to hide the latest thread, to use another custom plugin to redesign the latest thread layout, this is so far beyond forum design that, well, like I said 2 hours, 140 lines of code and a custom plugin, and solved.
can you share with me please ?
Good 👍🏻
You can find a tutorial for this in the following page (inspired by your inquiry) :
https://ougc.network/entry?tutorial-use-...hread-list

I will attach the same file below but please note I might fail to update this post in the future, so if unsure check the linked page.