MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A bug or issue found when enabling html
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i just wanted to say that possiably its just my end but nevertheless i will explain the bug or issue i have.

Certain forums i have enabled html and  lets say someone posts a iframe but they forgot to copy it properly.

when they try to edit the same thread with the submitted broken iframe there is no buttons to edit it.

How to fix this problem ?
try this
I don’t believe it tries to validate the HTML you post, it’s part of the risk of enabling it. Does it need to be enabled instead of creating new MyCodes? You could create an iframe MyCode to use instead.
(2021-08-08, 02:32 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t believe it tries to validate the HTML you post, it’s part of the risk of enabling it. Does it need to be enabled instead of creating new MyCodes? You could create an iframe MyCode to use instead.

I was wondering if there was an iframe code that actually worked properly ?

(2021-08-08, 01:58 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]try this

Yes i remember using this awhile back and it worked well on another forum so perhaps if theres no code for iframe ill use it thanks.
It would be trivial to make a MyCode for it, they convert to HTML the same as you'd post manually, but it's just done in a controlled way.