MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Emre KRMN Navigation (new)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Screenshots:
[attachment=44276]
[attachment=44275]

Admin KP – Templates & Style – Themes – Theme – global.css – Advanced Mode;
navigation
find it and they will get it with codes;
.navigation {
color: #333;
padding: 4px;
border-radius: 3px;
border: 0px solid #ccc;

font-size: 12px;
}

.navigation a:link {
background: #333;
color: #fff;
padding:5px;
text-decoration: none;
font-style: bold;
}

.navigation a:visited {
background: #333;
padding: 5px;
}

.navigation a:hover,
.navigation a:active {
}

.navigation .active {
background: #3A98DB;
padding: 5px;
border-radius: 0px 4px 4px 0px;
font-size: small;
font-weight: bold;
}

Admin KP – Templates & Style – Templates – Theme – Ungrouped Templates – headerinclude – {$stylesheets} find it and paste the code below just below;
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.4.0/css/font-awesome.min.css">

Admin KP – Templates & Style – Templates – Theme – Navigation Templates – nav replace it with the following codes;
<div class="navigation">
<div style="background: #6F6F6F;padding:3px;font-size: 20px;color: #FFF;float:left;margin-top: -4px;margin-right: 0px;/* margin-left: -6px; */border-radius: 4px 0px 0px 4px;"><i class="fa fa-home"></i></div>
{$nav}{$activesep}{$activebit}
</div>

Admin KP – Templates & Style – Templates – Theme – Navigation Templates – nav_dropdown delete and save the contents (it will remain empty).

Admin KP – Templates & Style – Templates – Theme – Navigation Templates – nav_sep and nav_sep_active replace the contents with the following codes and save;
&nbsp;<i class="fa fa-chevron-circle-right"></i>&nbsp;

source
Thanks for your contribution Smile
(2021-08-12, 09:30 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your contribution Smile

you do we develop Smile
Thanks for sharing it , anyway is tgis responsive ?
(2021-08-12, 10:10 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing it , anyway is tgis responsive ?

No, it is currently not mobile compatible.
(2021-08-12, 01:13 PM)Emre KRMN Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-12, 10:10 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing it , anyway is tgis responsive ?

can you please also share the responsive version of it ? i am sure it no take so much time of your , and many users will be grateful to you . Smile
(2021-08-13, 01:24 PM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-12, 01:13 PM)Emre KRMN Wrote: [ -> ]

can you please also share the responsive version of it ? i am sure it no take so much time of your , and many users will be grateful to you . Smile

I don't have much time unfortunately you can do it if you want Smile
looks nice, thank you for the share. rep added!
(2021-08-16, 11:10 AM)lkop Wrote: [ -> ]looks nice, thank you for the share. rep added!

thanks Heart