MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LOST ALL PLUGIN / NO PLUGINS ARE SHOWING IN ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLO PEOPLE

none the plugins are showing on acp,

just 5mins ago i installed some 15 plugins when came to activate it none the plugins are showing help me fast thank you.

im uploading the image please see and help me asap thank you https://imgur.com/a/6gtn2Po [Image: 6gtn2Po]
Can you list all the files in the ./inc/plugins/ folder? This usually happens when a file is uploaded that shouldn't be there.
You probably installed a plugin which provocs an error. In your ACP, activate the errors log to have more informations.

BTW, always install plugin one by one and test it before adding a new one. If an error occures, the faulty plugin will be the last uploaded.
(2021-08-15, 03:38 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can you list all the files in the ./inc/plugins/ folder? This usually happens when a file is uploaded that shouldn't be there.

this is all the files i have in plugins folder https://imgur.com/a/kjMMVAD

(2021-08-15, 03:40 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]You probably installed a plugin which provocs an error. In your ACP, activate the errors log to have more informations.

BTW, always install plugin one by one and test it before adding a new one. If an error occures, the faulty plugin will be the last uploaded.

im sorry im new to mybb i installed all plugin at once , how activate the errors log to have more informations.

hello guys are you here ??
Home » Board Settings » Server and Optimization Options

Error Logging Medium : Log errors
Error Type Medium : Warnings and Errors
(2021-08-15, 04:39 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Home » Board Settings » Server and Optimization Options

Error Logging Medium : Log errors
Error Type Medium : Warnings and Errors

oh thank you for the help i turned it on , but you know how to make every plugin come back again or should i have reinstall mybb again.
Reinstalling MyBB won't do anything, if enabling errors above doesn't show any errors, you'll probably need to remove files from ./inc/plugins.php one by one (starting with ones uploaded most recently) to find out which one is causing the issue.