MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Thread/New Reply Editor Codebuttons Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've attached an image to show the problem I'm facing. The codebuttons are bugged out. Also, I had to remove the smilies box as well because clicking on a smilie did not put it in the message box.

What may be the problem?
Little background to go on here, but I'd revert my code buttons template - found in Ungrouped Templates for your active theme.

No idea what you have installed, so might want to save the existing template content to a text file so you can role back any changes.
(2021-08-15, 05:36 PM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]Little background to go on here, but I'd revert my code buttons template - found in Ungrouped Templates for your active theme.

No idea what you have installed, so might want to save the existing template content to a text file so you can role back any changes.

Theme I'm using is: MyRed.
Plugins I've installed:

Additional Usergroups on Postbit/Profile
Usergroup Legend
Staff Page
Thank you/Like System
MyTabs

I have tried to reinstall the theme and also used the default theme's codebuttons template's code for MyRed's codebutton template. Nothing seems to work. I'm confused as everything was working fine before.
You have an old theme there.  I'd read this thread and see if it helps:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-223638.html