MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod Tools - Delete Post Permanently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version: 1.8.27
PHP Version: 7.1.33
SQL Engine: MySQLi 5.7.24
Site: https://nullius-terram.com/

Description:
Attempting to use mod tools delete post permanently. I have no issues deleting an entire thread but cannot delete a specific post. I’ve disabled plug-ins and still cannot find a culprit that way. This forum is somewhat new/unused so this is the first time I’ve tried to do this and as far as I know probably an error since install that I’m just finding.

I realize that the error is telling me exactly what is wrong here but I'm confused where to go to fix this. The php file that is showing when I receive this error is my sitename.com/moderation.php so I have opened this file to look. Line 2 is quite literally just comments. I've also attempted to upload MyBB's moderation.php file from the downloads after updating to the most recent MyBB version and nothing has changed. There are no error logs in my cPanel for this either.

Help is appreciated, this is a pain lol.

Screenshot:
[attachment=44293]
List all of your plugins, even if disabled. Also check your logs file, this is probably being logged in there with more details.