MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Templated Post for Specific Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to create some sort of template in a specific forum. So for example, I want to have a default form that comes up when someone creates a thread in a forum called "Help Desk". I only want it to happen in the forum "Help Desk" and not throughout the rest of the site.

The form will populate the thread automatically with questions and such for them to just basically fill in the blanks.

Operating System:

Problem:

Error Messages:

Comments:

I have tried searching but I am guessing my terminology is incorrect or there is nothing that exists currently. Any help would be appreciated!
X-thread plugin can do that what you are talking about.
this is the plugin in you are looking for

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=975
Thanks! I was looking for templates, not forms. That's pretty much what I needed! I completely skimmed right over it.
check paid plugin section. i think there is a paid plugin whiteneo release. otherwise xthread plugin can do it.
(2021-08-19, 10:44 AM)clb68forums Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! I was looking for templates, not forms. That's pretty much what I needed! I completely skimmed right over it.

Use ZingaBurga's X-thread plugin.