MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal SQL Error 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Just finishing building a forum using awesome mybb however when I click on register and agree the terms I get this error message

[Image: 0aKlgH9.png]

I also get this when trying to edit user's profile from Admin CP.

If someone had the similar error or knows where's the problem, let me know, thanks in advance.
Do you have any plugins installed? This doesn't appear to be something that would be happening by default on the registration page.
(2021-08-25, 10:01 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any plugins installed? This doesn't appear to be something that would be happening by default on the registration page.

In fact I do have plugins installed. Is there any simple way to check if any of the plugins confronts the usual code of registration page or I should disable one by one and see? I'm also using DarkFlex theme from MyBB Extend.
Please list the plugins you have installed. That list might be enough for us to figure out which one may be causing the issue.
(2021-08-25, 02:13 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Please list the plugins you have installed.  That list might be enough for us to figure out which one may be causing the issue.

Thanks for trying to help out, this is the complete list of activated plugins.[Image: l2mnWr3.png]

Based on error.log txt file, this is the error:

<friendly_type>MyBB SQL Error</friendly_type>
<message>SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT fid FROM mybbie_threads WHERE tid=</message>
<back_trace>#0 errorHandler->error() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:601]
#1 DB_MySQLi->error() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:337]
#2 DB_MySQLi->query() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:793]
#3 DB_MySQLi->simple_select() called at [/inc/plugins/LHCOnlyRegisteredLinks.php:180]
#4 LHCOnlyRegisteredLinks() called at [/inc/class_plugins.php:142]
#5 pluginSystem->run_hooks() called at [/inc/class_parser.php:244]
#6 postParser->parse_message() called at [/member.php:1144]
</back_trace>
</error>

EDIT: Managed to fix.