MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization code mismatch - Mark All Forums Read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using MyBB 1.8.27

I edited the DEFAULT theme to my liking. However I am getting the "Authorization code mismatch" error when I click on the Mark All Forums Read link I created in the header_welcomeblock_member_search template.[b]Authorization code mismatch[/b]

Essentially I copied code from the footer and placed it in the header_welcomeblock_member_search template to relocate the mark forums read link. The other links in the template are working without issue and that is the show new posts link. The mark forums read link in the footer does NOT provide this error.

Here is the code from the template.

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}">{$lang->bottomlinks_markread}</a></li>

Any ideas why this would be giving the Authorization Code Mismatch error???
Looks like {$post_code_string} is not available in header templates - try &amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code} instead:
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=markread&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$lang->bottomlinks_markread}</a></li>
That did the trick! Thanks!