MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.  I have a problem, I don't know why a certain person was kicked out of the database.  and she had to register again and I would like to restore this person, i.e. assign him posts etc. is such a possibility?
What do you mean by kicked out? Was she banned?
How you got her old posts?
She wasn't banned or anything like that. yesterday this person was on the forum and today he is not here. And I was browsing the logs and no one deleted this person's account and he is not there. Namely, I mean whether it is possible that if this person registers, can I assign him the posts that he wrote earlier.
have you any back-up database in recent past that he was existing in your forum ?
this is how I have it from the beginning of July
You're looking for the UID.  If the group to which she belonged has the change username permission, anything can happen.  We keep it off  - saves problems.

As far as I remember, a user changing their name doesn't log.  One of the reasons we keep it off - but not the only reason for sure. Wink
You can merge user accounts from the ACP ./admin/index.php?module=user-users&action=merge.

But what you describe is confusing; how come the account no longer exists but the content is there ?

You should be figuring out what happened.