MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.27 breaks our site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I attempted to update us to 1.8.27 because it has a lot of great updates and we'd like to be on the more stable version. However, after the upgrade was completed, it seemed a lot of our things were blank/not working. Images, text, and templates were not being pulled properly, maybe? I am not sure what happened. I'd like to know how we can fix it so that we can upgrade. Screenshot attached of what happened after the upgrade. I had to roll everything back.

How it looked after the update:
[Image: unknown.png]

How it should look:
[Image: unknown.png]
Is there any chance you did core edits that are being reverted when you replace core files with these of the official package ? ( Maybe language files as well. )

That or some features seem to be generated by plugins, please list the plugins that are generating such feature.
We are currently only running one plugin which is Extra Forum permissions. Everything else is in templates. I will check with our initial dev on the core files question and get back to you asap!

The weather script runs off of our own php, a task, and a template.

Edit: Dev did confirm we edited some core files which... explains a lot honestly! I'll see if I can get a list of core files updated and then I can probably work it out from there. Thank you Omar! If we continue to have issues after that, it'll be another story.