MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there
I installed this mod and it looked fine and seemed to be working
but i accidently locked myself out the forum and when it returned to the main page i got this...

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/quickregister.php:98) in /home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1118

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/quickregister.php:98) in /home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1118
it only seems to appear when im logged out or locked out

if there a way of fixing it? nothing else has been touched
You've opened the file in "notepad" ? If so, notepad adds a whitespace at the top of the php-page ... that usally causes that specific error, so you need to open the quickregister.php with Wordpad and removed the space/empty line at the top ... <?php must be the first in the file.
I have never opened this file. it was working fine but i have never opened it with notepad but for some reason this error only appears when i accidently type my password in wrong 3 times and i get locked out - i never see it any other time.

I will see if i can open it with word pad and see if it works
thanks Smile xx