MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Indexing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

So i have installed and activated the Google SEO plugin with all his features and now i'm having issues on Google Adsense saying some errors occurred in the ad indexing motor and clicking on it goes to a 404 page.

Am i missing something?
did you change the . htaccess file as there he has mentioned in the plugin guidelines ?
(2021-09-16, 06:29 PM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]did you change the . htaccess file as there he has mentioned in the plugin guidelines ?

yeah i've sent the plugin stuff as attachment and the htcaccess (changed to txt to upload it)

(2021-09-16, 06:29 PM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]did you change the . htaccess file as there he has mentioned in the plugin guidelines ?

Sending also myBB settings
any ideas on why?
Contact your hoster, sometimes they require special configurations of the .hataccess file
(2021-09-18, 05:59 PM)Ricsca Wrote: [ -> ]Contact your hoster, sometimes they require special configurations of the .hataccess file

i did, they said they had nothing to do with it xD

it has to be related to Google SEO Plugin, it happened after the url changes.

i've re-sent the sitemaps on google search console and i have no errors but something is going on since i have 0.00/ 0.03€ per day when that amount was way bigger before installing it.
Sometimes adsense gives those notices that in the end turn out to be nothing, it has already happened to me, do not worry about it, then the warning will be removed.
(2021-09-20, 07:18 AM)yangel809 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes adsense gives those notices that in the end turn out to be nothing, it has already happened to me, do not worry about it, then the warning will be removed.

i dont mind the warning, just the whole revenue that i had per month its now none almost none.
so the plugin changed something that i should re-send to google.
I don't think the plugin would have changed something that change the URL structures. Are the ads set up to go to pages that used to exist and now don't?
(2021-09-23, 03:56 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the plugin would have changed something that change the URL structures. Are the ads set up to go to pages that used to exist and now don't?

i've been updating the sitemaps on console search but no luck.
yeah ads show up with the auto ads code (inserted the code in headerinclude)
Pages: 1 2