MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: download section issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking through the forum and can't find this same situation, any help would be greatly appreciated!

When trying to activate the download section I get this -
"MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax near '; ' at line 11
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_downloadcategories ( cid smallint unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, name varchar(120) NOT NULL default '', description text NOT NULL default '', visiblegroups text NOT NULL default '', submissiongroups text NOT NULL default '', disporder smallint unsigned NOT NULL default '0', downloads int(10) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (cid) ) TYPE=MyISAM; "

The tables have not been created in my mysql db.
Is there a workaround for this one? I can't figure out why it won't create the table.
Could you try removing the ; from the query and see if that fixes the issue. I thought this had already been done in the current release. :/

Just open inc/plugins/downloads.php and search for TYPE=MyISAM; and remove the ;. I believe there are two occurrences of this text, both of which will be within a line, not on a line of their own.

I'll aim to get this fixed for good as soon as I can.
musicalmidget Wrote:Could you try removing the ; from the query and see if that fixes the issue. I thought this had already been done in the current release. :/

Just open inc/plugins/downloads.php and search for TYPE=MyISAM; and remove the ;. I believe there are two occurrences of this text, both of which will be within a line, not on a line of their own.

I'll aim to get this fixed for good as soon as I can.

That did it! Thanks so much! Smile