MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 404 Not Found The resource requested could not be found on this server!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So lol, got a new issue, I didnt have this issue on my last hosting provider, but the admin went MIA so here i am. Now, when i go to "log out" in the forums it gives me this. I have deleted myBB and reinstalled and still same issue, so im thinking its the web hosts side? 
IT ALSO does the same think when i click on a user, and when I click register.  Check imgs
ANY AND ALL suggestions would help, thank youSmile
Ive also attempted this https://community.mybb.com/post-1305686.html
We're going to need your URL to see for sure, but looks like member.php just doesn't exist.
(2021-10-11, 11:08 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]We're going to need your URL to see for sure, but looks like member.php just doesn't exist.

Hi! Yes for some reason it don’t exist…. I just checked.  How is that possible🤔. Fresh installs 2xs, makes no sense. Mind blown. Only thing there is is a memberlist.php. Shall I rename that to member.php or is it supposed to be memberlist.php?
No, memberlist.php is the member list. They're separate files. Maybe the upload just failed on member.php, it wouldn't prevent the forum installing so would just be an upload issue if anything.
memberlist.php is... the member list part.
member.php is the member page, containing member actions as login, logout and profile.

You'd better reupload and overwrite all the MyBB sources except inc/config.php and inc/settings.php

@Matt: if one file has failed, many can have too. I think it's better to reupload everything