MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts to Display in Reverse Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone...I'm looking for a plugin or code for the forum threads to display in reverse order. Example, the latest post are displayed at the top of the thread and older posts are push down (ascending order). This is very important for my users as I noticed this option is missing after I had made the change from the IPB forum. If someone can do this please let me know. I'm using the latest Mybb version. Thank you...
@Mostafa.Shiraali
(2021-10-14, 05:39 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]@Mostafa.Shiraali
thank you.

(2021-10-14, 05:34 AM)kaiserx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone...I'm looking for a plugin or code for the forum threads to display in reverse order. Example, the latest post are displayed at the top of the thread and older posts are push down (ascending order). This is very important for my users as I noticed this option is missing after I had made the change from the IPB forum. If someone can do this please let me know. I'm using the latest Mybb version. Thank you...

Web, Windows, Android Programming (Payment with Paypal OR CryptoCurrency).

Wordpress,Mybb,... Development

Telegram : @MostafaShiraali

Email : [email protected]

Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
Good morning...Thank you all for responding to my request. I just pm you here Mr Mostafa Shiraali...
(2021-10-14, 05:34 AM)kaiserx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone...I'm looking for a plugin or code for the forum threads to display in reverse order. Example, the latest post are displayed at the top of the thread and older posts are push down (ascending order). This is very important for my users as I noticed this option is missing after I had made the change from the IPB forum. If someone can do this please let me know. I'm using the latest Mybb version. Thank you...

Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
Sent PM. Request you to please check once.
Regards,
Jennifer