MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a custom "Inventory" Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't want to use Newpoints so please don't suggest it. I am looking for a plugin fully customized to the needs of my site.

A quick list of what this plugin will do:
  • Show a full shop with pricing; items must be easily edited/added/deleted by admins.
  • Items are not purchased directly with any currency, but rather users "request" an item and admins will manually process and approve or deny.
  • Some items will need additional details filled out and listed (description, quantity).
  • List of purchased items in every account's inventory.
  • Ability to easily transfer items between accounts, admin only.
  • A log for all users to see what purchases, where currencies came from, were made and all applicable details. Also show if items were purchased/transferred/given by staff.

I can explain in more detail if anyone is interested. Willing to pay well for this, Paypal only - thanks!
if you want i am at your service.
Web, Windows, Android Programming (Payment with Paypal OR CryptoCurrency).
Wordpress,Mybb,... Development
Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Email : [email protected]
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
Hello

I can help you with your requirement.

please reach me over my mail olivia(at)cisinlabs(dot)com to discuss further in detail.

Thanks
Olivia
(2021-10-18, 07:55 PM)dcamire11 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to use Newpoints so please don't suggest it. I am looking for a plugin fully customized to the needs of my site.

A quick list of what this plugin will do:
  • Show a full shop with pricing; items must be easily edited/added/deleted by admins.
  • Items are not purchased directly with any currency, but rather users "request" an item and admins will manually process and approve or deny.
  • Some items will need additional details filled out and listed (description, quantity).
  • List of purchased items in every account's inventory.
  • Ability to easily transfer items between accounts, admin only.
  • A log for all users to see what purchases, where currencies came from, were made and all applicable details. Also show if items were purchased/transferred/given by staff.

I can explain in more detail if anyone is interested. Willing to pay well for this, Paypal only - thanks!

Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
Sent PM. Request you to please check once.
Regards,
Jennifer
Bumping this as person who contacted me never finished the project. Thank you!
Bumping.