MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Control Panel Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends, there are two options in the control panel as in the picture, how can I fix it?

[Image: svlrHeF.png]
Go to AdminCP / Configuration / Modify Settings
The original control groups and settings are not editable.
The duplicates are, and can be deleted by using the Options button to the right.
(2021-10-19, 10:46 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP / Konfigürasyon / Ayarları Değiştir seçeneğine gidin
Orijinal kontrol grupları ve ayarlar düzenlenemez.
Kopyalar sağdaki Seçenekler düğmesi kullanılarak silinebilir ve silinebilir.

Thank you

(2021-10-19, 10:46 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Go to AdminCP / Configuration / Modify Settings
The original control groups and settings are not editable.
The duplicates are, and can be deleted by using the Options button to the right.

@HLFadmin I'm sorry, but there is no options button next to the duplicate one, what should I do?

[Image: A0Dz5fT.png]

can anyone help me guys
Your next bet is to change the display order of the empty groups to 200 plus, or a number larger than the last legitimate group, then use phpMyAdmin to select the empty groups and delete them. Changing the display order makes it easier to do the query.

Assuming the display order for the empty groups are 200 and greater, this query will work.

DELETE FROM `mybb_settinggroups` WHERE `disporder` >= 200;

There is a button that allows you to simulate the query. Verify the matched rows correspond to your empty groups. If it's a match, execute the query.