MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Build mybb plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm looking for someone who can build me a plugin from scratch.

I have a mybb forum as an example who is using the same plugin that I need, the plugin will be copied exactly after one in Invision Community.

If there's anyone here available, please leave me a message here or a private message and we will go from there.
Hi, give me more details on PM
(2021-10-24, 09:48 AM)AlexRazvan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm looking for someone who can build me a plugin from scratch.

I have a mybb forum as an example who is using the same plugin that I need, the plugin will be copied exactly after one in Invision Community.

If there's anyone here available, please leave me a message here or a private message and we will go from there.

Hello,
Hope you are doing great!
Sent PM. Request you to please check once.
Regards,
Jennifer
(2021-10-25, 02:21 PM)Jen428 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-24, 09:48 AM)AlexRazvan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm looking for someone who can build me a plugin from scratch.

Hello,
Hope you are doing great!
Sent PM. Request you to please check once.
Regards,
Jennifer
Just answered, thank you!
Hi
Greetings!
I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.
I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you
Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.
Warm Regards,
Trish
Email – trish at cisinlabs.com
Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54