MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: total cache size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
if i go to admin cp
under heading total cache size it is showing as N/A
why doesnt it shows the amount of cache size?
let me know if you have any info that you like to know

-using latest version mybb

Total Database Size 162.14 MB Attachment Space used 8.75 GB
Total Cache Size N/A Estimated Attachment Bandwidth Usage 13.02 GB
Max Upload / POST Size 256M / 256M Average Attachment Size 497.22 KB
Next 3 Tasks
Which cache driver are you using? Have you changed it from the default database driver? For some reason it's not returning a numeric length, but wouldn't be able to know why without debugging on the forum itself.
(2021-10-26, 10:42 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Which cache driver are you using? Have you changed it from the default database driver? For some reason it's not returning a numeric length, but wouldn't be able to know why without debugging on the forum itself.

Hi Matt,
May i know how to check what cache driver i am using now.

All i know, i am using redis
That's the driver you're using then, assuming you've changed it in ./inc/config.php

It seems that Redis will always return N/A for the cache size, I'm not sure specifically why this would be, but it's programmed to always do so.
(2021-11-01, 11:23 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]That's the driver you're using then, assuming you've changed it in ./inc/config.php

It seems that Redis will always return N/A for the cache size, I'm not sure specifically why this would be, but it's programmed to always do so.

So No need to worry then i suppose. whats the best cache driver that you recommend?