MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post online status always on offline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I am using MyBB 1.8.27

I have an issue I cannot resolve. Basically, on my forum posts, the author's status is always set on OFFLINE. It does not matter if that user is offline or online, the status is always displayed as offline. If I click on that user  the status is correctly displayed on the member profile. 
I attached a picture.

I don't know how to fix it. Help plz  Blush

[Image: fmboxstatus.png] on 

[size=1]
[/size]
Likely just an issue with your theme, does it work as expected on the default theme? You can paste the contents of your postbit template here.
Hi Ben, thanks for reply. When I uploaded the template at first maybe it was working, but I am not entirely sure.

This is my current Postbit template:

{$ignore_bit}{$deleted_bit}{$post['customrep_ignorebit']}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post classic {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}{$post['customrep_post_visibility']}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author scaleimages">
<center>{$post['useravatar']} <span class="badge">{$post['onlinestatus']}</span>
</center>
	<div class="author_information">
		<div class="pusername">{$post['profilelink']}</div><br />
			<span class="smalltext">
				{$post['usertitle']}<br />
				{$post['userstars']}<br />

{$post['groupimage']}
			</span>
{$post['groupimage']}
			</span>
	</div>
<div class="author_statistics">
		{$post['user_details']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="headpost">
			{$post['posturl']}
			{$post['icon']}<span class="float_right"style="margin-right:15px;" >	{$post['quick_quote']}
	{$post['iplogged']}</span>
		<span class="post_date"style="margin-left:5px;" >{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}"></span>{$post['editedmsg']}</span>	
		</div>
<div class="post_content">
	<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
			{$post['message']}
	</div>
	{$post['attachments']}
	{$post['signature']}
       </div>	
		<div class="float_right">
			{$post['poststatus']}
		</div>
	</div>
	{$post['input_editreason']}
</div>
{$post['myreactions']}<div class="post_controls">
	<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
		{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}{$post['customrep']}
	</div>
	<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
		{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_mention']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
	</div>
</div>
</div>
Thanks, and what is in your postbit_online template?
Hi Ben, I get you a couple of things that could be useful to you to help me. So:

This is my Postbit Classic template: 

{$ignore_bit}{$deleted_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post classic {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author scaleimages">
<center>{$post['useravatar']} <span class="badge" >{$post['onlinestatus']}</span>
</center>
	<div class="author_information">
		<div class="pusername">{$post['profilelink']}</div><br />
			<span class="smalltext">
				{$post['groupimage']}
			</span>
	</div>
<div class="author_statistics">
		{$post['user_details']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="headpost">
			{$post['posturl']}
			{$post['icon']}<span class="float_right"style="margin-right:15px;" >{$post['iplogged']}</span>
		<span class="post_date"style="margin-left:5px;" >{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}"></span>{$post['editedmsg']}</span>	
		</div>
<div class="post_content">
	<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
			{$post['message']}
	</div>
	{$post['attachments']}
	{$post['signature']}
       </div>	
		<div class="float_right">
			{$post['poststatus']}
		</div>
	</div>
	{$post['input_editreason']}
</div>
<div class="post_controls">
	<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
		{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
	</div>
	<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
		{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_mention']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
	</div>
</div>
</div>

This is my Postbit_online template:

<a href="online.php" title="{$lang->postbit_status_online}"><i class="fas fa-circle" alt="{$lang->postbit_status_online}" style="font-size:8px;color:#36d163;margin-top:5px;"></i></a>

This is my Postbit_offline template:

<i class="fas fa-circle" title="{$lang->postbit_status_offline}" alt="{$lang->postbit_status_offline}" style="font-size:8px;color:#c40000;margin-top:5px;"></i>

Many thanks!  Shy

Not a clue? :-(
Sorry for the delay, I'm just getting around to responding to this now. Can you PM me admin details to login to your board and I'll take a better look that way.
Hello I solved the problem just updating the template to the latest version. Thank you very much.