MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts are missing after the upgrade to 1.8.28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It just says
$config['super_admins'] = '1'
in the inc/config.php file.

And also is it the error_log file found in the root directory ('/') of mybb??
(2021-10-30, 05:12 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]It just says
$config['super_admins'] = '1'
in the inc/config.php file.

Is 1 your user ID?

(2021-10-30, 05:12 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]And also is it the error_log file found in the root directory ('/') of mybb??

If you've enable error logging (see in the ACP under "Server and Optimization Options"), then yes, that's where the error log file will be found (or under admin/ if you're accessing an admin page).
No. The username is not 1.

And I don't think that error logging is enabled in the forum.
(2021-10-30, 05:21 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]No. The username is not 1.

OK, so add (within the quotes) a comma and your user ID to that setting.

(2021-10-30, 05:21 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]And I don't think that error logging is enabled in the forum.

OK. Is there anything stopping you from enabling it?
Ok, like this '1, myusername'; ??

And Laird will you be kind enough of to share any source on how to enable it?
(2021-10-30, 05:52 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, like this '1, myusername';

Not your username. Your user ID.

(2021-10-30, 05:52 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]And Laird will you be kind enough of to share any source on how to enable it?

https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/faq/errors/
Ok, I checked.. And it was 3. So, added in the inc/config.php file.. And it worked.. Wink

I checked the last post that is not showing. It says this error.

[Image: 22.png]
Ah. That's because you need to upgrade DVZ Mentions to the recently-released version 1.0.6:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-155882...pid1372567
What??? Just that??? Only one plugin is not updated to the latest version..!! I thought after successfully upgrading mybb I will do just that.

Are you sure that all of this just because of that one plugin??? Huh
(2021-10-30, 06:44 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure that all of this just because of that one plugin??? Huh

Nope, I'm only very confident that the error you shared has that cause (because I encountered the same error on my forum, debugged it, and shared my findings with @Devilshakerz, who was already aware of it, and just hadn't released the fix yet). There might be other errors that haven't yet been shown.
Pages: 1 2 3