MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: tweak flash up screen time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have my forum set to require admin approval to register, after email validation.

When a user clicks on their validation link in their email, there is a screen that comes up very very briefly I think saying something about their account requiring admin approval - I don't actually know what it says because it doesn't stay on the screen long enough to read it, it continues on to the forum. But the user needs enough time to read this info, otherwise they aren't going to be aware that their account is still pending admin approval.

Is there a way to adjust how fast screens like this pass by, like maybe buried in one of the php files?

Thx
You can't easily tweak the time it stays there, especially for only that message. You might find this plugin of interest though, as it will show a message at the top of the page that they're awaiting activation, so they won't need to rely on that flash message.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=804