MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBManual
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Though I could place this on the showcase forum, I thought it would make more sense here.

I'll make it short and sweet:

About: MyBBManual is a manual/handbook for MyBB (MyBulletinBoard)

As of now, I have only put in about 3-4 days of work on it, so it's not even remotely done, but I thought I might just give you guys a preview. It does have a live demo for you to use (of which has actual useful content that you can read and use) and a screenshots page if you just wanna see how it will look like.

There is more information on it's website and forums: MyBBManual

The majority of the updates about this manual will be placed on the website/forums so keep checking back from time to time. Note, I will also update this when MyBB Gold comes.
Looking good mate.. Will help allot of people im sure

Congrats mate
Thank you for the feedback. Currently, all I'm doing is just trying to finish up one (if not) the largest section in all of the manual, and it's the board settings on the ACP. I haven't done the calculating, but I figured I have to define over 100 settings and functions in that one section alone. I guess I better get a move on it Wink
I signed up :p
Thank you for registering. It will become handy once I start heavily updating the site and you want to share your thoughts or feelings. Also, I will provide a downloadable version of this, so you can have it right at your fingertips without relying on my webserver to view them. With that, you will need to register in order to download the manual.
ahh cool, sound good CORY

Will be a big help im 100% for everyone new to MyBB
There is a little favor I need from some of you guys. You can read more by going to the website: http://rps-gamers.com/mybbmanual