MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: theme calling incorrect css
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upgraded on test server from 1.8.26 to 1.8.29.
Changing themes in footer or UserCP results in complete theme1 css being called. One exception is a theme migrated from 1.6 which calls the css3 appropriately. Global.css is called incorrectly.
Screenshots show file loads between 1.8.26 on production server vs. 1.8.29 on test server. Page is index page.
I have gone through Find Updated Templates and copy/pasted minor changes after reverting template to default.
I observe there's new code that adds a timestamp reference for calling a css file.

Production:
[attachment=44674]

Upgrade test:
[attachment=44675]

Obviously I'm missing something.
Help is appreciated.

Global.php does the initializing for theme and stylesheet, and I notice there are fallback positions to load defaults if problems are found.

Is there a relatively easy way to check on the progress of php execution in a live environment, or is a vardump statement edited into the code the simplest way to monitor status at a given point?

What debugging tool do you use?
Quote:<!-- MyBB is free software developed and maintained by a volunteer community.
It would be much appreciated by the MyBB Group if you left the full copyright and "powered by" notice intact,
to show your support for MyBB.  If you choose to remove or modify the copyright below,
you may be refused support on the MyBB Community Forums.

This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->