MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Latest Threads / Posts in Tabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

First of all - if I posted in wrong section, would like to say sorry & ask moderators to move the thread.

Now,

I've seen on alot of forums that they have tabbed like: Last Threads, Posts & Latest Reputation. (index)

So, my question is how did they do that? Could someone provide examples & help me get this on my page, thanks.
I need this🤘🤘🤘
BUMP!
Do you have an example of what you mean? I'm not understanding if you are looking for these plugins or looking to add tab functioning to your website?
(2021-11-10, 03:38 PM)100BB Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

First of all - if I posted in wrong section, would like to say sorry & ask moderators to move the thread.

Now,

I've seen on alot of forums that they have tabbed like: Last Threads, Posts & Latest Reputation. (index)

So, my question is how did they do that? Could someone provide examples & help me get this on my page, thanks.

Send me your forum link.
and demo of tabbed index.
(2021-11-17, 09:21 PM)xXMoeXx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-11-10, 03:38 PM)100BB Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Now,

Send me your forum link.
and demo of tabbed index.

Something like this: https://patched.to/ (on index sidebar) Latest Activites then under that there are tabbed posts, marketplace, reputations, I want to have something like that..