MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYBB PICK AND CHOSE WHO TO SUPPORT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why do you allow support for this user?
https://community.mybb.com/user-2877.html

You denied me support because my forum was hacking related. But, he's the Admin of the largest Hack Forum (Hackforums.net) on the entire internet.
So, how is it fair he gets to support? Confused
Have you evidence ? This is a serious accusation.
(2021-11-13, 11:32 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Have you evidence ? This is a serious accusation.

This should be enough evidence 😆
That’s a video from 10 years ago, I don’t know if we even had the support eligibility policy 10 years ago. labrocca rarely posts here any more, even less asking for support as he’s plenty capable of running his site. Not really sure what the point of this thread is.
(2021-11-14, 08:06 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]That’s a video from 10 years ago, I don’t know if we even had the support eligibility policy 10 years ago. labrocca rarely posts here any more, even less asking for support as he’s plenty capable of running his site. Not really sure what the point of this thread is.

I'm butt hurt. I want "This user has been denied support" to go away 😆
Not running a forum that distributes nulled and ripped paid themes and plugins would probably be a good start, then Rolleyes