MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PAID work available for MyBB experts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I've requested these in so many places so many times that it's getting old...but I'll try again. I have a website running 1.1.8 and I am in need of a number of additional things in there...preferably plugins, but mods are not totally out of question either...just have to plan them properly.

CURRENT SYSTEM
------------------
Apache
MySQL 5.0.26-standard-log
PHP 5.1.6
MyBB 1.1.8

Our system is HEAVILY modified with CMS integrated and a number of other tools we have built ourselves to serve our purposes.

AVAILABLE PROJECTS
---------------------
Here are some projects I want to have done (but can't do it myself) and am willing to pay for them.
  • upgrade from 1.1.8 to 1.2.x (or 1.4 if that is released before this project is finished)
  • newsletter management system (integrated with the usertable, newsletter archive)
  • added functionality to the mass-email-script written for us (not the same as std MyBB emailer) to allow sending mails to subscribed people (see project above)
  • webshop (needs to use the MyBB usertables) - we already have one but I want a nicer one
  • auctionpages with the appropriate management-functions
  • hardcopy-address quality check -tool (script to check address-quality and flag accordingly for mailings)

ALL of these need to work with the usertables for authentication etc. Many of them have the 'public pages' and obviously some 'management pages'. They are essentially all separate projects with the exception of the two newsletter-related projects. There are also obviously much more detailed requirements for each project which can be discussed with those interested to take any or all of the projects on.

I would strongly urge that the design of these addons/plugins/mods would be done in such a manner that they can be easily upgraded later or do not themselves suffer from any minor upgrades on the core-system (MyBB). If possible, I am also open to have the design be done so, that they could be released as mods to the MyBB community at large (not applicable for all of the projects but perhaps some).

So as a ground-rule, the projects would need to be designed to use their own templates and with little or no changes to the core-files.

Unfortunately I can not offer a testing-platform (or I don't know how to create one actually) with a similar setup...so the only option I have at the moment would be to do development on the live server. (anyone able to duplicate our system completely on another server...advise is appreciated as I wouldn't mind having a test-platform myself).

So....our site is at http://www.uwpiaa.org (please do not create new accounts there as it is an alumni-website for a program we participated in.

Please let me know if you are interested (only serious responses please) and we can discuss details. We can do it here in the thread as well if the hosts do not mind....just final financial details and admin-accessrights etc will be discussed in private with serious candidates.

cheers,
Kimmo

PS. For those who want to do these type of jobs as a service to community, we can also agree on a setup that on sign-off of a project, the agreed sum will paid out to MyBB as a donation.