MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Eror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post Removed
Is this the forum you used to have on 1.6? You'll need to revert all your templates to default, you still have a 1.6 theme.
Post Removed
I don't follow - the forum is 1.8.29 according to the footer version, but the theme is from 1.6. To be honest I'm not sure how it's even like this as there should only be handful of templates at best that need to be reverted when upgrading to 1.8, this looks like it's the entire thing. I think what's likely is not all the new files were correctly uploaded and it's not actually imported the 1.8 theme at all. Upload all files and try upgrading again.
I can see the forum is now showing an internal error with an unlocked install folder, but this is the 1.6 style error page. If you're trying to upgrade, it looks like all of the new files have not been uploaded. Download 1.8.29 fresh, upload the entire contents over the existing files, and run the upgrade script again.
Post Removed
I don’t know what the original issue is with replying so can’t say, but 1.6 is not supported so you’d need to upgrade regardless.