MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reply Button Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post Removed
It looks like you've already made several posts about posting issues and @Crazycat did answer your question as in https://community.mybb.com/thread-234289...pid1373140 . HTTP 500 is a generic error please check your server log including the HTTP server's and PHP's to pinpoint the errors that led to HTTP 500.

By the way, please don't post similar issues in separated threads and please post questions/problems regarding using MyBB in this forum and installation / upgrade issues in the corresponding section. I've moved some of your thread to the 1.8 General Support section.
Post Removed
As I said, the trouble come from your host, we can't have any information to help you.
Provide a test account and I can make some tests and try something relevant, but it's probably an error in a file (use the file verification tool from ACP to check them).

And I don't know what I can say which is simplest than "check your server logs"
Post Removed
Can we try and keep things to a single thread, it’s very confusing to keep track of an issue when it’s in multiple threads.

That error is due to a PHP incompatibility, you’re using a version that is too new for 1.6. It will be fixed by upgrading.
Post Removed