MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom css style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.g22{background:linear-gradient(to right,red,orange,yellow,green,cyan,blue,violet);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text;animation:anim22 2s ease-in-out infinite}
@keyframes anim22{
15%{background:linear-gradient(to right,orange,yellow,green,cyan,blue,violet,red);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
30%{background:linear-gradient(to right,yellow,green,cyan,blue,violet,red,orange);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
45%{background:linear-gradient(to right,green,cyan,blue,violet,red,orange,yellow);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
60%{background:linear-gradient(to right,cyan,blue,violet,red,orange,yellow,green);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
75%{background:linear-gradient(to right,blue,violet,red,orange,yellow,green,cyan);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
90%{background:linear-gradient(to right,violet,red,orange,yellow,green,cyan,blue);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}}

.g23{background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#8BC34A,#8BC34A);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text;animation:anim23 1.6s linear infinite}
@keyframes anim23{
10%{background:linear-gradient(to bottom,white,#8BC34A,#8BC34A,#8BC34A,#8BC34A);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
14%{background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#8BC34A,white,#8BC34A,#8BC34A,#8BC34A);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
18%{background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#8BC34A,#8BC34A,white,#8BC34A,#8BC34A);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
22%{background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#8BC34A,#8BC34A,#8BC34A,white,#8BC34A);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
26%{background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#8BC34A,#8BC34A,#8BC34A,#8BC34A,white);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
30%{background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#8BC34A,#8BC34A);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}}

.g24{background:linear-gradient(to right,#42A5F5,#42A5F5);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text;animation:anim24 2s linear infinite}
@keyframes anim24{
14%{background:linear-gradient(to right,yellow,#42A5F5,#42A5F5,#42A5F5);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
16%{background:linear-gradient(to right,#42A5F5,yellow,#42A5F5,#42A5F5);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
18%{background:linear-gradient(to right,#42A5F5,#42A5F5,yellow,#42A5F5);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
20%{background:linear-gradient(to right,#42A5F5,#42A5F5,#42A5F5,yellow);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
25%{background:linear-gradient(to right,#42A5F5,#42A5F5);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
30%{background:linear-gradient(to right,violet,#42A5F5,#42A5F5,#42A5F5);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
35%{background:linear-gradient(to right,#42A5F5,violet,#42A5F5,#42A5F5);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
40%{background:linear-gradient(to right,#42A5F5,#42A5F5,violet,#42A5F5);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
45%{background:linear-gradient(to right,#42A5F5,#42A5F5,#42A5F5,violet);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
45%{background:linear-gradient(to right,#42A5F5,#42A5F5);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}
100%{background:linear-gradient(to right,#42A5F5,#42A5F5);color:transparent;background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text}}
I created a new sheet colors.css in the default theme I pasted the css code above and saved everything. I went to Users and Groups and put this code in a group of my choice but it doesn't work for me.
I created a new sheet colors.css in the default theme I pasted the css code above and saved everything. I went to Users and Groups and put this code in a group of my choice but it doesn't work for me
I created a new sheet colors.css in the default theme I pasted the css code above and saved everything. I went to Users and Groups and put this code in a group of my choice but it doesn't work for me.
I created a new sheet colors.css in the default theme I pasted the css code above and saved everything. I went to Users and Groups and put this codeĀ <in a group of my choice but it doesn't work for me.
<span class="g22>"{username}</span>
<span class="g22>"{username}</span>

Should be
<span class="g22"> {username} </span> it would work fine ( btw you can check it effect on user profile page)

if problem solved please mark it as solved
BR
Mujeeb