MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merged data Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you using "PostgreSQL PDO" for database connection?
No, I'm using Postgres driver only in not the pdo.
Will you please run the following SQL and post the result here?
SELECT LENGTH(CACHE) AS len FROM mybbdev_datacache WHERE title = 'import_cache';

Replace mybb_ with your table prefix.
length in cache= 306

data in cache 

"a:10:{s:13:""resume_module"";a:1:{i:0;N;}s:8:""disabled"";a:0:{}s:6:""module"";s:16:""import_pollvotes"";s:9:""completed"";a:0:{}s:17:""newdb_query_count"";i:147;s:16:""total_query_time"";d:4.8306279182434;s:20:""allow_anonymous_info"";i:0;s:10:""first_page"";i:1;s:17:""requirements_pass"";i:1;s:18:""requirements_check"";i:1;}"
Looks like a small bug in the Merge System.

If you can't run the merge again, try remove the cache with title import_cache from table mybb_datacache:
DELETE FROM mybb_datacache WHERE title = 'import_cache';

and then run the merge to try.
Yes. This helped. I am able to see the module panel now. 
It'll be really great if the merge issues with Postgres resolves and we get a new MyBB version this new year <3

About the data not being merged and mapped properly, is there anything am I missing that is not showing the full data and also not mapping the parent columns properly?
(2021-12-23, 11:02 AM)radhika__awasthi Wrote: [ -> ]About the data not being merged and mapped properly, is there anything am I missing that is not showing the full data and also not mapping the parent columns properly?

With the modifications from https://community.mybb.com/thread-234495...pid1373760 , are you still experiencing the same issues as posted in the main thread?
Pages: 1 2