MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: QuickReply issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am having weird issue with quickreply, it's showing but on some themes it works on others it's just a pink box with no WYSIWYG. I dunno what the issue is. I have made an admin account for those who can help remedy the situation.

Site : https://forum.xerolinux.com

New install not an upgrade.

[Image: skqgnj0.png]

Help !
The quick reply never has a WYSIWYG unless you have a plugin for that, and the pink is because the thread is closed. It looks like your theme just needs to support styling for the labels to be readable against the pink.
(2021-12-17, 12:47 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]The quick reply never has a WYSIWYG unless you have a plugin for that, and the pink is because the thread is closed. It looks like your theme just needs to support styling for the labels to be readable against the pink.

It's enabled shows on some themes not on others (WYSIWYG).
You would probably need to debug with the plugin author then, as it's not a core feature I don't know what determines whether it shows or not. It's likely that a template modification hasn't been applied or something.