MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CB DARK V1.0 Mobile Responsive design Premium Mybb Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2022-08-19, 05:30 PM)Mahfuz Wrote: [ -> ]I think you didn't check  my theme properly yet.i just wanted to make it look like cracked.io with responsive

I don't need to check it. You've already stated it's the cracked.io theme, and you've modified it to be responsive. Modifying it is fine, so long as you give credits to the original author and don't charge a cost to sell it.

You're trying to sell something that isn't yours to sell. On top of that, you're charging customers extra fees to help with installation, etc.

I'm not trying to be rude or put you down - I'm simply stating that isn't fair to sell something that's available for free, especially when you haven't credited the original author. Yes the original theme isn't responsive, but you shouldn't charge people just because you made it responsive.
(2022-08-21, 03:51 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-19, 05:30 PM)Mahfuz Wrote: [ -> ]I think you didn't check  my theme properly yet.i just wanted to make it look like cracked.io with responsive

I don't need to check it. You've already stated it's the cracked.io theme, and you've modified it to be responsive. Modifying it is fine, so long as you give credits to the original author and don't charge a cost to sell it.

You're trying to sell something that isn't yours to sell. On top of that, you're charging customers extra fees to help with installation, etc.

I'm not trying to be rude or put you down - I'm simply stating that isn't fair to sell something that's available for free, especially when you haven't credited the original author. Yes the original theme isn't responsive, but you shouldn't charge people just because you made it responsive.
First of all it's not free and this is not the free version which are available on internet .i modified it and tried to make it similar to cracked.io
(2022-08-21, 04:24 PM)REP+ME Wrote: [ -> ]The theme used by OP is actually a paid theme by a different developer. The other website's theme is also a paid theme that they edited. this is the original theme.

https://www.codester.com/items/16376/lob...sive-theme

Nope this two are totally different
(2022-08-21, 06:16 PM)REP+ME Wrote: [ -> ]The domain creation of https://cracked.io is well after the theme creation date. The owner of the theme is @misharnet. I believe the owner of the theme got banned because he was advertising. Not sure of the reason, but I am sure Admins can find out quick what the ban reason was for. The owner runs this website Demo where he is selling that theme you're distributing in the marketplace and committing copywrite infringement. @misharnet profile can be found here on coderster.com as well. 

By this being in the marketplace, the owner @misharnet can send a dmca take down report to MyBB.com host for having his work be infringed upon. Just imagine I took MyBB open source and spent maybe a year adding new features and improving it. Taking the source and slapping a license system on it and then selling it... Do you think MyBB is going to let me do that? No, they are going to take action and kill me in courts and get some of the money I made in their pockets.

I caught you in a lie, now I'm not going to argue with you anymore.
Check index check memberlist check profie check postbit all are different.i didn't tell you to argue with me.and you just created this account just to comment here lol
(2022-08-21, 10:13 AM)Mahfuz Wrote: [ -> ]First of all it's not free and this is not the free version which are available on internet .i modified it and tried to make it similar to cracked.io

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. I have better things to do.

You've taken another authors theme, modified it, and you're trying to monetize it without permission, credits or acknowledgment of the rightful owner. Developers here do an incredible job of creating themes for the MyBB community (90% of which are made available free), and deserve recognition for their work. Taking someone else's work, modifying it without permission, and trying to sell it is extremely disrespectful.

Hopefully common sense will apply here and you'll do the right thing.
[Image: Xk4eMCj.jpg]

Many things has been updated.cb v2.0 is now available only 30$
New usercp.new colour combination.new profile layout.new index page.and lots of things.demo https://crackersbay.com/
5$ off for happy new year
Contact me at telegram https://t.me/mahfuzzbd
On another big name forum you also posted this for sale marketed as Cracked.io theme ripped high quality

with your telegram also posted so its safe to say this is a rip
Bought ! he is scammer...
The theme have tons of bugs and he will give broken and vulnerable plugins !
Thanks

(2023-01-16, 01:44 PM)Tornadox Wrote: [ -> ]Bought ! he is scammer...
The theme have tons of bugs and he will give broken and vulnerable plugins !

[Image: IMG-20230117-175709.jpg]

You just edited your comment after getting help lol.you don't know how to install mybb plugins.you are telling mytabs doesn't work but i gave you the official mytab plugin link: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=456
Pages: 1 2 3