MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What I did to the DVZ shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, because this is general discussion, I will tell you what I did to the DVZ shout box, I turned the shout box into a twitter style text box, where, you click a "tweet style" button, then the modal text box pops up, the submit button inside the text box only activates when you enter some text inside the text area, and then the modal automatically disappears when you click the submit button, and the shout shows up in the stream, just like twitter.

I created this because I wanted to write multiple lines and separate lines inside the text box.

What do you think?

See attachment
it looks so useful to me
(2022-01-05, 02:13 PM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]it looks so useful to me

Do you use the DVZ shoutbox? I can help you set this up. Via message because this is not a free upgrade, I had to pay my developer to edit the JavaScript file, but I will give you all the info for free, privately, if want to upgrade your shoutbox.
looks nice, possible to add BBCODE as well? just like mybb default create "New Thread" is showing?