MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I see blank page after I click POST THREAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone ,
When I try to post a thread on my forum , after I click POST THREAD I'm getting a blank page and this link : forum.com/newthread.php?fid=4&processed=1
and when I refresh the blank page I'm getting this : You have already posted this thread in this forum. Please visit the forum to see your thread. The thread is different so I don't understand what should I do..
You'll need to check your server error log or ask your host to see if there's any errors being logged anywhere. Were you posting any code or anything like that?
(2022-01-04, 12:06 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to check your server error log or ask your host to see if there's any errors being logged anywhere. Were you posting any code or anything like that?

No I just posted a random message like dfsddsfsd
Update : After 1 hour the thread was posted ... Huh , I don't freaking understand how and why thisĀ  happend but ye its strange...
In the error.log I can't find anything ..

Ok so now I understood that the uploading of the thread works fine , but the message showing that you successfully uploaded the thread is not showing up ...
If it took an hour to show up then sounds like there's some sort of server caching set up, you'll need to discuss that with your host.
(2022-01-04, 12:56 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]If it took an hour to show up then sounds like there's some sort of server caching set up, you'll need to discuss that with you
Now I can post the thread and it gets instantly posted BUT I still get the strange blank page after I hit Post Thread...
Again, you'd really need to ask your host if there's any error logs anywhere, there's not a lot we can suggest without any sort of error message.
I fixed it by removing some plugins , anyways thanks for help Matt