MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Report Reasons do not add
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

when I add new report reason in ACP, it did not be added to report list also other setting like (Require An Extra Comment?) option
Were there any error messages? I'm not sure I understand the point about the Require An Extra Comment option.
(2022-01-05, 09:41 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Were there any error messages? I'm not sure I understand the point about the Require An Extra Comment option.

there is not any error message.
for example when I add new "report reason" in ACP, it is not shown when users click on report button in posts, ...
also when I active "Require An Extra Comment?" in ACP for each edit reason it does not show for users too.
Right, sorry I thought you meant it didn't show in the ACP list.

What option did you pick for the "Applies To" field?
(2022-01-05, 11:45 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Right, sorry I thought you meant it didn't show in the ACP list.

What option did you pick for the "Applies To" field?

All content
Any Help?
What version are you on? Do you have any plugins? I can't see any issues on my test board.
(2022-01-09, 07:33 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]What version are you on? Do you have any plugins? I can't see any issues on my test board.

I checked and found this is related to MYPROFILE plug-in issue.