MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request some variables for the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
According to the attached image, I created a box on the forum header page.
[attachment=44782]
Now I want to show information such as the last registered user, the number of topics and forum posts in the ratio of the percentage of posts per day with the variable.
Please tell me what its variables are.
uppppp
uppp....
I want to help you, but no one understands what you want done. What do you mean? Can someone please help me under what the OP is saying?
Maybe the $lang-based variables in the index_stats template are what MISTER wants. Try using them in your header, MISTER. They are only available for the forum's index (main/front) page though.
No, he wants the board statics like the full list on the index on the top but doesn't know how to do it.
(2022-01-13, 12:10 PM)jennyluce Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he wants to show the information of the latest registered person on the forum, just like me.
2). the number of topics is been posted on daily basis. and want to show ratio in graph from.

yes

i want to show warninlevel,birthdate,reg dae on header...
(2022-01-13, 11:32 PM)MISTER Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-13, 12:10 PM)jennyluce Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he wants to show the information of the latest registered person on the forum, just like me.
2). the number of topics is been posted on daily basis. and want to show ratio in graph from.

yes

You need a plugin for that. The only variables related to the latest registered member available on the index page without a plugin are:
  • His/her username in $stats['lastusername'].
  • His/her user ID in $stats['lastuid'].
  • A link to his/her profile with his/her username as the link text in $newestmember.

And all of those are only available when the Show Small Stats Section setting in the ACP under Forum Home Options is enabled (which it is by default).
(2022-01-14, 09:28 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]

yes

You need a plugin for that. The only variables related to the latest registered member available on the index page without a plugin are:
  • A link to his/her profile with his/her username as the link text in $newestmember.

And all of those are only available when the Show Small Stats Section setting in the ACP under Forum Home Options is enabled (which it is by default).

Does anyone make this plugin? Because it is very practical
(2022-01-14, 04:21 PM)MISTER Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-14, 09:28 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]

yes

Does anyone make this plugin? Because it is very practical

The answer in this thread should solve your request:
Let me know if this works

https://community.mybb.com/thread-212858...pid1283619
Pages: 1 2