MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I'm looking for a working plugin that will allow users to delete their accounts
if not found free plugin, I can create custom Plugin for you.
or delete from db
(2022-01-18, 11:42 PM)Jackson5324 Wrote: [ -> ]or delete from db

OP asked for given the hability to an user to delete his own account. Will you give access to your DB to your users ? Big Grin
(2022-01-12, 12:56 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Try Amnesia

Yes, Amnesia is a perfect solution for this....it works very well.
I found an old plugin typically for deleting an account. I edited it a bit because it didn't work on newer versions of mybb. Now I use it on version 1.8.29 and it works fine. I add it as an attachment, I think that it will not only be useful to me
(2022-01-19, 11:49 AM)Koper Wrote: [ -> ]I found an old plugin typically for deleting an account. I edited it a bit because it didn't work on newer versions of mybb. Now I use it on version 1.8.29 and it works fine. I add it as an attachment, I think that it will not only be useful to me

This is a port of an old MyBB 1.6 Plugin and it doesn't includes deletion of all new user based db entries...Amnesia is the better and safer choice.