MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to hire someone to create me a custom myBB theme. I have some ideas and I would like to contract someone asap. I also need custom plugins for the forum. They may be comprehensive so please know what you are doing and be confident enough to get the job done because I do have quite a few requests. I do not want to buy a custom theme or plugin from someone and seeing it resold else where, I am paying for private use I will void contracts.
Hello

I have sent you a private message please check

Thanks
Olivia
(2022-01-18, 03:11 AM)WiCKeDx Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking to hire someone to create me a custom myBB theme. I have some ideas and I would like to contract someone asap. I also need custom plugins for the forum. They may be comprehensive so please know what you are doing and be confident enough to get the job done because I do have quite a few requests. I do not want to buy a custom theme or plugin from someone and seeing it resold else where, I am paying for private use I will void contracts.

Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
Sent you PM. Request you to pleas check.
Regards,
Jennifer
if you want I can create for you.
I am still looking for someone, no one is responding to my messages.

(2022-01-18, 09:45 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]if you want I can create for you.
I have added you on discord.