MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Drafts AutoSave not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a private forum, I'm not going to link it here. So I hope the problem can be resolved as is. If not, I guess I'll just have to give up this plug-in.

I installed this version 1.1 of the plug-in as I have a 1.8 mybb version:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1438

It works fine as long as I have "Use browser LocalStorage as saving engine" set as Yes in its settings. (With Database as the fallback engine.)

But when I disable the Browser LocalStorage, it stops working. It says "Failure to save the message as draft due to technical reasons. Other attempts will be made later." But it keeps saying that it in the pop-up message. In both New Thread and New Reply pages.
And then, if I write a new reply to a thread and save it as draft by manually clicking the button which will save it to my Database...and then go to the draft from User CP...the plug-in keeps trying to autosave but the the pop-up keeps saying "The message, a subject, or another token was not found. The message as not saved."

I want the Browser LocalStorage disabled and it to save on my Database by default so that a user could access their drafts no matter what browser and device they open the site on.

I did upload both files to the forum's plug-in folder. What could possibly be its issue?
Anyone?