MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Drag and Drop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it on my website only or does MyBB does not support drag and drop multiple images in editor. Every time I try there is a red circle with slash thru it.

Or do I have to enable it some where?
Can you post a screenshot of what it is you're seeing?
What @Matt says. 

And check the setting for ACP - Board Settings - Attachments - Maximum Attachments Per Post.
Ok, so I guess it says Click "OR" Drag. So if I click on the form, I cannot drag and drop, only select one. But if I open a window with images and just drag them, than it works.

Makes sense. Thank you guys. I had it figured out.
(2022-01-29, 01:22 AM)pupsik Wrote: [ -> ]So if I click on the form, I cannot drag and drop, only select one.

You should be able to select multiple files, before saying OK.
Just as your drag and drop can handle multiple files, same for click and select.
That is correct. I can upload them only if I select them and hit OK. The thing I was saying that it is impossible to drag and drop them after you click on upload box.

[attachment=44873]

That's what got me confused for a sec.
Ah, okay that would make more sense. This is just how the HTML5 drag and drop feature works, either you drag the files directly, or you can click to open a regular file browser to select them (the same as a regular file upload button).