MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style Username
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to install my board on localhost.
Everything done ok but when I try to open board on localhost, it show below error and index page not opened.
It is related to Style Username plugin as shown in error.

Please help to fix it so I can run board on localhost.

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function create_function() in C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb1829\inc\plugins\styleUsernames.php:83 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb1829\inc\plugins\styleUsernames.php(31): styleUsernames->__construct() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb1829\inc\class_plugins.php(38): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb1829\inc\init.php(235): pluginSystem->load() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb1829\global.php(20): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb1829\index.php(18): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb1829\inc\plugins\styleUsernames.php on line 83
You use PHP8, this function doesn't exist anymore (and was deprecated since 7.2).
Yes, That’s true. I install xmapp version support php 8 . Installed lower version and work fine.
So, if I update board to php 8 then this plugin will stop my board to be online.